The Annual Subscription will be due on the 1st of April of each year and last for one calendar year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
Junior members are those who hold a junior E.A rod licence on the date of application. Under 12’s are those who are under the age of 12 on the date of application.
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card online. Cash or cheque may be used when visiting the local tackle shops.
The simplest way is to join online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details. For new members, please ensure you upload a photograph
Your membership booklet will be delivered via post if joining online. If it hasn’t arrived by the start of the season, or you join mid-season, please keep your receipt and show that to a bailiff alongside another form of photo ID.
There are six membership categories:
- Senior member: Those aged 18 to 64 on 1st April.
- Senior Citizen: Those aged 65 and over on 1st April.
- Disabled member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod licence issued by the Environment Agency.
- Family member: Up to 2 Senior members and 2 Junior members.
- Junior member: Those aged 12 to 17 on 1st April.
- Under 12 member: Young persons up to the age of 11 on 1st April.
|Senior Citizen (65+)||£25|